Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Hand full of days:

Well it's just a hand full of days now till Christmas day, and then the New Years holiday. That means 2011 is here, another year is gone. 2010 went so very fast boom, boom, and your gone. What the hell, it is funny as I do think about the passing year . I did reach some of my goals, I got to Wisconsin on my bike. I did start to work out, even if at the last here I haven't because I hurt my ribs working on the damn toilet. For the most part I have had a good year, and am looking forward to 2011.
Goals for 2011:
I'm going to start thinking about them and see where this takes me, I want for what ever reason to be a great year. Something that I can look back on and say, 2011 that was a year. With the darkness put away for now and I hope with all might, maybe gone for good. That is very doubtful I'm sure it will come unwelcome as it doesn't leave, like a family member who won't go home. I'll deal with that too.
Speaking of dealing I would like to think someone who helped me get through my latest dark issue, Trish you don't know just hope much you helped me with this. Just want to say Thank you! You pulled me out of a bad way, not sure I could have made it without you.
So back to goals for 2011 I'm going to start thinking about things I would like to do, and try for 2011. I would like to clear and shot past 2010. I'm also going to sit down and look over 2010 and put down just what I did in 2010. This could be something, or a joke not sure where this will go. As I often say "How it going? Not sure where but we're a going!" I think you just need to stay positive, 100% of the time. Yeah its hard and can you slip to 90%, even 65% sometimes sure. The thing is that you come back to 100% and remain there as much as you can. So I'll be coming up with my goal for the upcoming year, over the next week or so. Plus a list of things I pull off in 2010.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment