Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Merry Christmas?

Well here we are December. The last month of the year, and going head first into the Christmas holiday.Oh joy for what ever reason I've grown to hate this time of the year. Not sure why? So this year I've made a few changes, no matter how much I get pissed off about this time of year I'm going to in brace it. I've all ready put up the Christmas lights outside, and Saturday is the tree. I'm going to put it up and enjoy the time I'm doing it. See this is so much better, nope it's not. More like put my head down and get it done, it is like asking for seconds of something you can't stand. In a lot of way it kind of the way my life has turned out. Don't get me wrong I have great life. Its just sometimes the day to day just drags at me. I put on my best face and put my head down and get it done. As I get older times seem to get faster, no time for anytime and time much for nothing. Sucks I know, but still it more like no time for the things that make you feel good inside. Not sure if I'm getting anywhere with this silly thought of mine. Well any ways still on some train of thought, and can put it all together, so far. I shouldn't feel this way is what I'm saying. I should be happy with the things I've done, and the family I have. So this is all there is, it seems to me it should be more.
This is something that will not be finished in a paragraph or two, and how would be?

No comments:

Post a Comment