Monday, November 29, 2010

Something to be thankful of?

Well we made it thru another Thanks Giving and black Friday shopping thang! Which is nice I guess, I myself did not go out to the shopping malls or even small shops. I stay in this weekend and unplugged myself of the computer and cell phone. I did have a bit of a txting match with a friend, other then that I let myself be unplugged. Didn't check my e-mails till this morning were I had 125 in my in box, and most were save a percentage on black Friday savings. And the ones that came in this morning are for cyber Monday, so you can go to work and use there computers and buy stuff. Man this is what it has come to, stuff and how much you save buying stuff. I'm just not sure anymore. If anybody reads this ask your self this what did I get last year for Christmas? Write it down try to remember what did people so near and dear to you give to for Christmas. Anybody I didn't think so, out of all the things you got last year for Christmas came come up with anything can you or maybe one thing. Don't feel bad most of can't remember this fine moment in time. The love ones who picked out th gifts they most likey will not remember what they bought you, so the playing field is on the same footing.
Now before you go off to the mall think about this question I have thrown out there to you, think about it long and hard. Then spend like there is no tomorrow cause you're spinning to world largest economy, putting the world back to work. With goods and services, we need this shot in the arm. And it makes people feel good about themselves. Work is the one thing that is the same in our lives, it makes us who and what we are.    

No comments:

Post a Comment