Tuesday, November 30, 2010

New Day!

It's a new day, start out with a clear white board for the day. That's how I see the way to make thru each day over night the cleaning lady comes in wipes everything down and cleans the white board for another day. You get up in the morning and go thru the morning routine. Get in your car or want ever way you get off to work, making notes as the day goes on. Some days the white doesn't even get a look, and other days I wish I had two of the damn things. Putting stuff over other things, so it looks more like some odd math problem that only Albert Einstein could figure out.
I know this sound a bit strange, and not what you would think of as you go thru your life. It makes me feel better because this way I try not to let thing from day to day get in my way. In some ways may open up some kind of thinking. If you try to leave things in the past, maybe that were they will stay, not always you do have to deal with things that not what I mean. The shit is still there and if it gets cleaned off the white board, doesn't mean it didn't leave behind a very foul smell, cause that's what it does.
I guess what I'm trying to say is don't let it stay around to long because it gets harder and harder to get the smell out of your white board, and we don't get new ones. No up-grade down the road. In fact the kids of today have I-pads, and maybe because I'm older mine is more likey a chalkboard.
These things get heavy over the years!

No comments:

Post a Comment